Tunisair Express ensures you a pleasant trip aboard its flights.
We provide you with some practical tips for a more comfortable trip with Tunisair Express.
- Your early arrival at the airport makes it easier to find seats next to your family members. In any case, you must check in 2 hours before departure for international flights, and 01h30 before departure for domestic flights.
- If a special service or assistance is needed, such as unaccompanied minors, passenger assistance or elderly people and families, you have to arrange with TUNISAIR EXPRESS employees at the airport in order to finalize necessary formalities allowing us to provide you with these services.
- Please check with our staff for special check-in counters for passengers with special needs to complete check-in procedures.
- Make sure your name and address are legibly marked on the inside and outside of your luggage.
- Make sure you have removed all previous sticker labels from your luggage.
- For your safety, keep your luggage under your supervision.
- Do not accept any luggage or parcels from anyone. By accepting luggage or packages, you put yourself in danger as well as other passengers.
- Make sure all your luggage is securely closed.
- Present your passport and personal travel documents to our counter agents and inform them of the number of your carry-on and checked baggage.
- You will be asked the following questions about your luggage :
Did you pack your bags yourself ?
Do you fully know the contents of your luggage ?
Did you leave your luggage unattended ?
Do your luggage contain dangerous products? You will be presented a list of restricted hazardous products.
- In order to ensure the comfort and safety of our passengers and to ensure the departure at the time of our flights, special devices of control of hand luggage are set up by special units. If your carry-on baggage does not meet the baggage requirements, you will be directed to the check-in counter.
- You can choose your seat on the plane depending on availability.
- Luggage is accepted at check-in counters on the day of the flight when you present a valid travel ticket.
- When traveling with your family or in a group, you can benefit from the accumulated baggage allowance.
- If you have additional baggage that exceeds the permitted weight, this is considered excess baggage and you will have the option to pay for the extra weight at the service desk.
- For your security, all checked bags must be screened and cleared for travel.
- You must immediately go to the boarding lounge once the check-in process is finalized to ensure boarding on time.
- When boarding is announced, you must arrive at your designated boarding gate.
- Our TUNISAIR EXPRESS agents available at boarding gates will verify that the name on your travel documents perfectly matches the name on the ticket and boarding pass.
On board our flights, please respect the number of your seat as mentioned on your boarding pass stub.
We recommend that you carefully follow the safety arguments presented by our cabin crew.
International regulations for the use of electronic devices and mobile phones are common at TUNISAIR EXPRESS. Our passengers are required to make arrangements accordingly.
- Head directly to the baggage claim area and make sure the luggage report matches the baggage tag.
- Make sure you have collected all your luggage by checking the newsletter number and not identifying them by shape and color.
- Keep your travel ticket and your luggage registration numbers until you have collected all your luggage.
- If you have a connecting flight, you must go to the correspondence counter to finalize your travel arrangements.
When arriving from an international flight, it is essential to clear your luggage when you first land in TUNISIA. In case of continuation on an internal flight, you will have to re-register your luggage at the TUNISAIR EXPRESS counter.
Similarly, before leaving for an international flight, you will have to collect your checked baggage on the first leg of your flight if it has intervened inside Tunisia.
- We do our very best to make sure your bags arrive with you to your destination. But sometimes things don’t go as planned. In case of delay in the delivery of your luggage, please notify the luggage service staff immediately upon arrival at the airport to accelerate baggage tracing.
- We handle and transport your baggage with care. But, if you believe TUNISAIR EXPRESS damaged your checked baggage, please see below on how to report the damage or loss to us.
→ Please notify the luggage service agents immediately even before leaving the arrival area, as the agents are available in the arrival area.
→ Provide all information requested to our agents: your full name and any other name on the baggage, a permanent and temporary address, a phone number, the color and the exact form of the baggage on the basis of the identification board available from luggage services and baggage brand (such as: Samsonite, Delsey, etc.).
→ Make sure that you are given a tracking number along with the airport baggage service phone numbers and the necessary documents required for follow-up in the anomaly report prepared for this purpose.
→ It should be noted that the passenger must preserve:The finding of anomaly (P.I.R)
The luggage identification stub
BCB if it exists
The bag (s) damaged in order to present them to dismayed personnel when needed.
- TUNISAIR Handling Baggage Services staff will perform the necessary procedures to locate your lost baggage. These procedures will include a direct ground search and use of the World Tracer tool.
- The carrier’s liability is limited to USD 20 per kilogram of lost or damaged luggage registered in accordance with existing regulations.