For visa application, the documents to be provided are the following :
- Visa form. Download Here
- A photo.
- Copy of the first pages of a valid passport.
- Double-sided copy of a valid residence permit.
- Hotel reservation.
- Insurance subscription (optional).
Once granted, the visa is affixed to a valid passport.
travelers holding passports of the following countries do not need a visa to enter Tunisia (for a stay not exceeding three months) :
- Arab World
Algeria, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, and Qatar
Cote d’Ivoire, Gambia, Guinea, Mali, Niger, Seychelles
Germany, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, and Vatican
Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Fiji, Honduras, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, United States of America
Brunei, South Korea, Fiji, Hong Kong, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives
The Solomon Islands, Kiribati
- Australian citizens, holders of ordinary passports, can obtain a visa at Tunisian border posts.
- Citizens of the countries of the former USSR (with the exception of Armenia), the Czech Republic, Slovakia are exempted from the visa entry formality when they board their flight to Tunisia as part of an organized trip.
- For citizens of the following European countries: France, Belgium, Austria, Luxembourg, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Switzerland, the national identity card allows its holder to enter Tunisia as part of an organized tourist trip. In this case, the traveler must provide a reservation document (voucher) in a Tunisian hotel and a return travel ticket to the departure destination.